NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Program
- B.S. in Medical Imaging
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Class Schedules
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Policymaking processes and current policies affecting delivery of health care for individuals and populations are examined. Effectiveness, impact on cost, accessibility, and quality of care are analyzed.
3 credit hours
- NURS 201 or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006