All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMap
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Students analyze organizational structure, resources, current technology, informational systems, outcome measures, safety initiatives, health care policy, and ethics. The consumer's central role in health care decision making is examined.
3 credit hours
- a major in health care administration or consent of department chair.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006