Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Topics include linear and selected nonlinear functions, linear systems, matrix methods, linear programming, average rate of change, derivatives and marginal analysis. Applications to management and economics are stressed throughout.
4 credit hours
- three units of college preparatory mathematics or MATH 120 or consent of department chair.
- or consent of the department chair
Page last updated: Wednesday, September 20, 2006