NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Biology Department
- Biology Program
- B.S. in Medical Imaging
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Class Schedules
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Students are introduced to clinical and practical experience in diagnostic medical imaging. They must demonstrate the structures of the abdomen and gravid and non-gravid female pelvis, using sonography under known conditions.
8 credit hours
- Admission into the diagnostic medical sonography concentration.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006