Campus Weather Advisory: All day and evening classes/activities cancelled for Monday, Feb. 8. Click here for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Students gain knowledge of the menstrual cycle and sonographic anatomy of the female pelvis. Emphasis is on normal pelvic anatomy and an introduction to early pregnancy and its complications.
1 credit hours
- Admission into the diagnostic medical sonography concentration.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006