NOTICE : Campus-wide Power Outage - Thursday August 28, 2014 from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm. Click for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Program
- B.S. in Medical Imaging
- B.S. in Health Sciences
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- Biology Symposia Series
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- Career Information
- Class Schedules
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Program Goals
This course is designed to give the student an understanding of abdominal and small parts anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, sonographic presentation, and the clinical presentation of multiple disease states.
1 credit hours
- Admission into the diagnostic medical sonography concentration.
Page last updated: September 20, 2006