Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
This course is designed to give the student an understanding of abdominal and small parts anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, sonographic presentation, and the clinical presentation of multiple disease states.
1 credit hours
- Admission into the diagnostic medical sonography concentration.
Page last updated: Wednesday, September 20, 2006