Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
A grade of C or better is required in BIOL 100, 108, or 112, in order to take any biology course at the 200-level and above.
(Please note: These are tentative schedules that may differ from the final versions printed in the bulletin of Rhode Island College. This preview is intended to encourage early registration before courses are cancelled due to low enrollment).
Page last updated: Friday, April 11, 2014