23rd Annual Alumni Golf Tournament
Sponsored by Liberty Mutual Insurance · September 23, 2013
Graciously hosted by the Lombardi Family at beautiful Cranston Country Club
In memory of Helen Lombardi, Class of ’40
Monday, September 23, 2013
Registration and lunch begins at 11:00 a.m.
Shotgun start 1:00 p.m.
Format: Best ball
Dinner, awards, raffle and auction at 6:00 p.m.
Entry fee: $125 per person
The purpose of the annual tournament is to provide support to the RICochet Emergency Fund. RICochet is the one fund that assists students who apply are facing emergencies related to family issues, child-care expenses, housing situations and other unforeseen emergencies that can arise to put their academic year at risk.
Our goal this year is to raise $15,000 and we need a full field in order to do it. Help us reach our goal of 110 participants. Don’t wait. Put a foursome together and reserve your spot today by downloading and submitting the
Rhode Island College Alumni Association Golf Tournament Committee is partnering with Liberty Mutual to offer some new highlights to attendees of our golf tournament.
Features of the tournament:
- Hole-in-One Contest!
- Closest-to-the-Pin contests
- Long Drive contest
- Sit-down dinner and awards
- Silent auction for some nice Rhode Island summer entertainment packages
- Liberty Mutual duffle bag with Nike swag
- Box lunch
- Raffle* for some great prizes
- 50/50 putting contest during lunch!
- Beat the President! for prizes
* This year raffle winners will be determined while participants are on the course. Just check the sheet at the conclusion of the round and claim your prizes!
Sponsorships are still available! For corporate sponsorship information, contact Paul Hackley at (401) 258-0828. For tee sponsorship information, contact Chris Girard at (401) 286-4422, Ken Pippins at (401) 486-1415 or Mat Santos at (401) 368-8782 and Paul Hackley is the contact person for the corporate sponsors, (401) 258-0828.
Periodically update the 120 participant goal tracker