- Accounting and Computer Information Systems Department
- Accounting Program
- Computer Information Systems Program
- Financial Planning Program
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Internship Program
- Academic Rhode Maps
- Class Schedules
- Scholarships / Awards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Accounting Association
Financial management concepts are introduced. Topics include the time value of money, risk and return, capital budgeting, cost of capital, and capital structure. Bloomberg certification is incorporated as lab component.
4 credit hours
- ACCT 201; ECON 214, 215; MATH 177.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006