- Accounting and Computer Information Systems Department
- Accounting Program
- Computer Information Systems Program
- Financial Planning Program
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Internship Program
- Academic Rhode Maps
- Class Schedules
- Scholarships / Awards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Accounting Association
Fundamental principles of the law of contracts, sales, property, commercial paper, and bankruptcy are examined. Forms of business organizations, regulations, and accountants’ liability are also covered.
3 credit hours
- ACCT 201 and completion of at least 60 college credits.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006