- Accounting and Computer Information Systems Department
- Accounting Program
- Computer Information Systems Program
- Financial Planning Program
- Honors Program
- Program Goals
- Internship Program
- Academic Rhode Maps
- Class Schedules
- Scholarships / Awards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Accounting Association
Current audit theory and practice are surveyed. A cycle approach is used to demonstrate audit procedures. Topics may include legal liability, ethical standards, audit planning and reporting, and audit risk.
3 credit hours
- ACCT 310 (with a minimum grade of C), 311; CIS 352.
Page last updated: Wednesday, November 22, 2006