Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
|Alger Hall (ALG) 233|
Learn more about David Filipek.
Academic BackgroundB.A. ECONOMICS
Associate Professor Filipek has taught a variety of courses at the College since 1990 and has served as Department Chair from 2002 to 2011. He has been a C.P.A. (Certified Public Accountant) in Massachusetts since 1979 and spent several years in private industry as a Controller and Vice President of Finance. He began his career in public accounting with the predecessor firm of Ernst & Young, an international public accounting firm. He has consulted for U.S. and foreign companies as well as in the non-profit sector and has served on several non-profit boards of directors.
Courses TaughtACCT 201 - Principles of Accounting I: Financial
ACCT 461 - Seminar in Accounting Theory and Practice
Office HoursSpring 2016
Mon 12:00-2:00 p.m.
Wed 12:00-12:30; 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Fri 7 – 8 a.m.
Semester ScheduleSpring 2016
- ACCT 201 01 Prin of Acctg I: Financial 2 - 3:50PM MW Alger 108
- ACCT 201 03 Prin of Acctg I: Financial 10 - 11:50AM MW Alger 108
- ACCT 461 01 Sem in Acctg Theory and Pract 6 - 8:50PM W Craig-Lee 050
- ACCT 461 02 Sem in Acctg Theory and Pract 8 - 10:50AM F Alger 103
- ACCT 461 03 Sem in Acctg Theory and Pract 11AM - 1:50PM F Alger 103