ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
Below is a list of RI College committees seeking undergraduate student members:
- Academic Integrity Board
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- Academic Standing Committee (2 students)
- Academic Technology Advisory Committee
- College Lectures (2 students)
- Curriculum Committee (2 students)
- Library Advisory Committee
- Student Life Committee (1 resident student still needed)
- Undergraduate Admissions Committee
Interested? Contact the Unity Center for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adopt A Doctor is a Providence, RI-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides assistance to community physicians in four African countries, where low salaries and limited institutional support have led to an alarming scarcity of medical doctors. Doctors in Adopt A Doctor’s innovative program commit to practicing medicine in their home communities for a minimum of seven years. Adopt A Doctor works for good—and you can help! Make your donation on our website via secure PayPal transaction at http://adoptadoctor.org/donate/. You can also send a check payable to Adopt A Doctor to 101 Dyer Street, Providence RI 02903. All donations are 100% tax deductible, and documentation can be provided in hard-copy or electronic format for your tax records. For further information about Adopt A Doctor’s important and exciting work, please visit our website, www.adoptadoctor.org.