The mission of Rhode Island College Health Services is to provide confidential and holistic primary health care to enhance the academic potential of our students. Each student encounter is an opportunity to educate about prevention and risk reduction to promote life-long healthy choices. Health Services is committed to providing high quality, accessible and cost effective services in a non-judgmental atmosphere that values diversity and respects individuality.
- To foster collaboration with other campus resources and community services
- To promote a culture of health behavior that facilitates the achievement of educational goals
- To empower students to become knowledgeable health care consumers
- To maintain the highest quality of health services by continuous evaluation and improvement
- To set a positive example for students by delivering respectful health care services in an environment that appreciates the diversity of the campus community