Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
Hours of Availability: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Please join the Tutorial Team at OASIS if you would like to prepare for the following tests:
- CORE (Feinstein School Admissions Test – Reading, Writing and Math)
- PRAXIS II Elementary Multiple Subjects (Reading and Language Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science)
- PLT (Principles of Learning & Teaching / K-6 and 7-12)
The tutorial team can also help with study skills as well as with following subjects:
- Introductory Biology (100 or 108)
- Introductory Chemistry (105)
- History (all courses)
- Political Science (all courses)
- Psychology (all courses)
If your course is not listed, feel free to call OASIS at 456-8083, and we can brainstorm a way to try and help.
Free, online tutoring services offered to RIC undergrad degree students.