All Faculty and Staff Email is now in Office 365. Do you need assistance?

RIC Funds Card

Rhode Island College uses Higher One, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to bring a greener and faster way to receive your payroll (both instructional and student) and student refunds.

Please DO NOT throw away this important card since it is your ticket to choose your option to receive your funds.

To learn more about student payroll please click here.
To learn more about student refunds please click here.
To learn more about instructional payroll (adjunct/overload) please click here

Please Update Your Contact Information!

Confirm that your information on file with Rhode Island College and the U.S. Postal Service is correct.

Here's how: Please log on to your MyRIC account and verify that your home address is correct. If it needs to be changed, students should contact the Records Office which is located in Building #4, East Campus, employees should contact Human Resource located in Roberts Hall.

Look For Your Card In The Mail: The RIC Funds Card will be sent to the home address that is registered with Rhode Island College. Remember, you will want to activate your preference as soon as possible to avoid delays in receiving your funds.


Page last updated: July 9, 2013