NOTICE : Nov. 28 - Holiday office and power outage closures. Click for details.
Grad Fest ’14
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
10 AM - 7 PM
Student Union Ballroom
The central theme of the event will feature one-stop shopping for both graduating seniors and advanced degree candidates. The event will bring together as many services as possible so that degree candidates can use the opportunity to:
- Purchase your Cap, Gown, Hood, & Tassel. Graduates will purchase regalia made from 100 percent recycled plastic bottles.
- Order personalized Graduation Announcements.
- Order your official class ring and diploma frames.
- Visit the Records Office and the Bursar's Office to verify your diploma information, apply for graduation (if you have not already done so), and check on any oustanding issues that may prohibit you from graduating.
- Speak with professionals in Career Development Center to learn about opportunities that may await you.
- Visit the Alumni Association representatives for information on special alumni benefits, The Young Alumni Group, and diploma frames.
- Learn of Adams Library extended privileges for Alumni.
- Learn about Senior Week activities. Class of 2014 officers will be available to provide details about Senior Celebration events and to sell tickets to various events.