ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
Services for Students
No matter how far along you are in your academic career or perhaps how focused or even confused you may be about career choice, the Career Development Center has something to offer. Meet with a career counselor to discuss your career options and identify next steps to take as you work to identify and achieve your academic and professional/career goals. Are you...
- Trying to connect choice of major and choice of career?
- Decided on a major and want to know what careers that may lead to?
- Decided on a career and want to know what major will you get there?
- Wondering what different career fields pay?
- Thinking about attending graduate or professional school?
- Completely confused and don't know where to begin?
...then you're a normal college student and we can help!
In addition to helping you make a career decision and the accompanying strategic choices to get you there, the Career Development Center can connect you with jobs, internships, and other "interesting opportunities" Are you...
- Planning to go directly into the workforce upon graduation?
- Seeking career related experience?
- Looking for work while in school?
- Looking for an internship?
- An international student with questions about working in the US?
We invite you to discuss your plans (or lack thereof) with one of our career counselors.
To meet with a career counselor, stop by Craig-Lee 054 or call 401-456-8031 to schedule an appointment.
Looking for an Internship?
Many RIC students know the value of pairing their education with hands-on experience in the form of internships. Some internships are linked to academic programs. Others are not. Some are paid. Others are not. Regardless, there is enormous value in pursing internship opportunities.
Use Destinations, RIC’s online job posting system, as a starting place to identify internship opportunities. Then expand your search by accessing other sites rich in internship listings, including. https://bridge.jobs/ ( bRIdge is a newly developed program that focuses on connecting employers and students in Rhode Island.)